CNC brake-formed, multi-faceted optimized reflector is available in a variety of finishes, materials and configurations. Specular aluminum reflector with a minimum reflectance of 95% is standard. The protective layer provided is to be removed during installation which ensures a clean, blemish-free reflective surface. Optional clear polycarbonate lens is available.
Designed for surface or chain mounting.
CNC brake-formed, code gauge steel housing and ends. Return lip on housing and welded end plates provides exceptional rigidity. Clear acrylic lens and door frame is securely retained by a 48 inch piano hinge for added rigidity. Closed cell neoprene gasket provides a seal between door frame assembly and housing.
White, polyester powder painted housing.
Rotary lampholders ensure positive lamp retention. All electrical components are CSA approved or UL listed. See product selection for optional ballasts. Sufficient knockouts are provided for connections and through wiring.
Approved to CSA and UL standards (UL, or equivalent, marked only when specified).
• IP64 - Ingress Protection Rating
• HID alternative or replacement for demanding environments
• Dust and water resistant
• Up to 50% energy savings compared to equivalent metal halide luminaire
• Welded steel housing with a high-reflectance powder coated housing (white)
• One-piece, heavy-gauge piano hinged door frame with two positive action stainless steel cam latches
• Clear, heavy-gauge smooth acrylic diffuser
• Wide beam lighting distribution for general area lighting
• Available with 4, 5, 6, 8 or 9 lamps
• Closed cell neoprene gasket provides a dust and moisture-resistant seal
• Standard reflector is CNC brake-formed, multi-faceted and is made with specular aluminum with a 95% reflectance